What is click + Collect?
Pre-order or Click + Collect is our service which allows you to order and pay in any JR/Duty Free Airport store in departures and pick up after your trip, in arrivals. You can also use our pre-order service online and pick up your order in either the departures or arrivals store.
1. Choose your airport
Visit jrdutyfree.com.au anytime from 24 hours to 60 days before your collection day/time, choose your airport pickup location and start shopping.
2. Enter your details
When finished shopping, login or register (if you haven’t already), then enter your travel details. Be sure to have your passport details and flight information – number, time and date.
3. Make your payment
Redeem JR/Duty Free points and/or gift cards, or proceed to payment. When your purchase is complete, check your email for your confirmation.
4. Collect your purchase
Visit the JR/Duty Free collection counter in-store with a copy of your ID and Passport.
Be sure to:
- Make your Fast Track purchase and credit card payment in the name of the person travelling.
- Check the duty free limits of any countries you are transiting through or arriving into.
- Select whether you'll be collecting your purchase from the JR/Duty Free store in the airport's departures or arrivals area.
CLICK + COLLECT FAQs
1. How does Click + Collect work ?You can place a your click+collect order from 24 hours to 60 days before your flight with these easy steps:
Ensure you have the following items handy:
- Passport details
- Flight details – number, time and date
- Credit card – must belong to the person travelling and collecting the goods
- Visit www.jrdutyfree.com.au
- Register or login to save time
- Shop by Category / Brand or Promotion
- Select the International Airport you will be collecting your goods.
- Add goods to cart or continue shopping
Review your cart
- Select your collection destination
- Check the duty free limits of the country you are transiting and arrival into
- Check quantities ordered
- Enter any voucher/coupon codes – ie travel booster, promotions
- Select where you will be collecting your goods :- the departures or arrivals store
- Enter your passport and flight details (so we know when you are collecting your goods)
- If you haven't logged in or registered, you will be given the opportunity at this time. We need these details for Border Force compliance and to ensure we can contact you if there are any issues with your order
- Redeem points and/or enter your gift card details or proceed to payment.
- Enter your payment details and tick the box next to I'm not a robot, then press SUBMIT MY ORDER.
- Ensure you receive your email confirmation
- To collect your goods-visit our Collections Counter inside our store
- For any queries, please contact our Customer Service Team on email@example.com or 1300 3889 3733 within Australia
2. Is there a minimum order quantity ?No, there is no minimum order quantity or minimum value on orders both in-store or online as long as the purchase quantity fits within the limits of your transiting or final destination
3. May I place orders for other people ?Due to Customs Regulations, you may only order for your own requirements and in your own name. Therefore the Customer name must match the person travelling internationally in order to collect the goods.
4.Do I have to pay tax (GST) or duty on the goods ordered ?No, all our sales for international flights are tax and/or duty free.
5. Why can't I order a product online that I saw in your airport store ?Our online selection is not as large as our Airport store. Please contact our Customer Service Team to check stock availability or you can add these items when you're next at one of our Airport stores.
6. How can I pay ?You can pay using the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, China Union Pay, loyalty points and gift vouchers.
7. Which currencies can I pay in ?In-store we accept multiple currencies, however you can only pay in Australian Dollars for your online Click + Collect pre-order.
8. How do I redeem loyalty points ?In the review screen, drop down the box under Redemption in Dollars and select the amount of points you would like to redeem.
9. I know I have points, why aren't they showing in the Redemption in Dollars dropdown box ?Loyalty points are only redeemable in multiples of $20. If the order is below that, you unfortunately won't be able to redeem the points.
10. How do I redeem a gift voucher ?In the review screen, enter the gift voucher number found on the back of the voucher and scratch off the silver panel to reveal the online pin. Enter the details and click REDEEM.
11. What if my gift voucher doesn't have an online pin ?This is an old gift voucher, please contact Customer Service for action steps.
12. How do I shop by promotion or member promotion ?Please note the promotions available online are only a selection of our key in-store promotions. You can either click through to a promotion from the home page banners, shop via the shop by promotion/member promotion tab on the navigation menu or search for individual products.
13. Why isn't a promotion applying ?Please check you have purchased the required product(s), quantity or if the promotion is not in conjunction with any other promotion.
1. What is duty free?A ‘duty’ is a tax or charge levied by a country for goods and services purchased in that country. A product that is duty free is simply free from this ‘duty’.
2. What is tax free?The Government imposes a goods and services tax (GST) of 10% on all goods purchased in Australia. Any goods purchased by a traveller leaving the country are tax free.
3. What are my limits?Your duty free allowances are based on your final destination. Make sure you know the allowance for the country you are transiting through and your final destination to avoid confiscation and/or fines by the customs authorities. Limits
4. What are liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs)?
- Water and other drinks, soups, syrups, jams, stews, sauces and pastes
- Creams, lotions, cosmetics and oils
- Gels including hair and shower gels
- Contents of pressured containers including shaving foams and deodorants
- Pastes including toothpastes
- Lipsticks, lip glosses and lip balms
- Any items of similar consistency at room temperature
- Passengers travelling with an infant or toddler are permitted to carry a reasonable quantity of LAG products for the infant or toddler. These baby products may include, but not limited to: baby milk (including breast milk); sterilised water; juice; baby food in liquid, gel or paste form; disposable wipes. The security screening officer has final say on what is deemed a 'reasonable quantity'.
5. How much can I purchase when I'm returning to Australia?You may bring any of the following goods, Duty and/or Tax Free, in your accompanied baggage: General Goods AU$900 worth of General Goods, (AU$450 for people under 18 years of age). Including gifts, souvenirs, cameras, electronic equipment, leather goods, perfume and sporting equipment. Alcohol and tobacco products are not included in this allowance. Alcohol 2.25 litres of alcoholic beverages for each passenger aged 18 years and over. Tobacco 50 cigarettes or 50 grams of cigars or tobacco products for each passenger aged 18 years or over. You can also pool your duty free concessions if you are a family travelling together. Please note: If you exceed any of the concession limits set out above, Border Force will charge you duty and tax on the entire importation or purchase within that group of items.
If in doubt, it is always advisable to declare goods to Border Force officials upon arrival to Australia. For further information, visit the following sites: